Discover orchids and pollinators with this sensory box. Designed to expand on the themes explored in the picture book, 'Orchids,' this bin encourages children to explore plant science and pollination.
Each box includes:
* Wooden box (12" by 8.5" by 4") with lid
* 5 artificial orchids (different types and colors)
* Artificial orchid leaves with roots
* Metal Scoop
* Ceramic pots (3 sizes to explore volume)
* A mushroom hummingbird
* A plastic bee
* A plastic bat
* A plastic butterfly
* Orchid bark
* Introduce to the children before you put it out and ask for their ideas on how
they can use it
* Use to create a garden shop for dramatic play by adding a cash register and
* Place in the science area to encourage the study of plants and pollination
* Create a space for quiet play for one or two children
Meets the requirements for the ECERS-R and FCCERS in science (activities) and math (comparing quantity).
Contains small parts. Not appropriate for children under 3 years. Colors of orchids may vary from those shown in the photos
Orchids Sensory Box
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, you may return it within 14 business days in its original condition to receive a full refund of the amount paid. Shipping Fees are none refundable. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.