Purchase 'Art Parts: A Child's Introduction to the Elements of Art' and the Art Parts Collage Box as a bundle for 15% off their individual list prices.
Your purchase includes a hardcover copy of 'Art Parts' and the Art Parts Collage Box as described below. If requested, your book will include a personalized autograph.
Using simple text and children's art, 'Art Parts: A Child's Introduction to the Elements of Art' introduces children to 6 elements of art. Designed for children between the ages of 2 and 8, it includes blank pages after each element where children can experiment with the concepts of line, color, shape, texture, space, and emotion. These blank pages allow children to personalize the book making it a keepsake to treasure, and a wonderful gift for a special child in your life. It would, also, be a great asset to any classroom to add to the art center with materials that allow children to investigate the elements of art. In addition, 'Art Parts' includes an activities page to expand on concepts in the book for parents and teachers to use. These activities include suggestions for special projects, as well as things parents and teachers can do during everyday routines. The purchase of 'Art Parts' includes access to additional ideas for using the book, and a PDF for those who have or serve multiple children and would like each child to have a place to color using the elements.
Each 'Art Parts' Collage box contains 5 bags representing 5 elements of art:
* Emotion- Images of people representing various ages and races expressing a variety of emotions and blank circles of
different shades of the skin colors for children to draw faces on
* Line- Pieces of ribbon, yarn, and string of varying lengths and widths
* Color- Vellum, cello, and tissue paper squares of various colors that can be placed on top of each other to create new
colors and shades of color
* Texture- Various materials, including cloth, sandpaper, and paper that have different textures from rough to smooth to
* Shape- Foam shape stickers of various sizes and shapes
Fill each drawer with the amount of items for each element you need and add more as children use them.
The exact materials in each box will vary.
Contains small parts. Not intended for children under 3 years of age.